Your help is needed to continue the work of Catholic Tradition.
Every dollar spent on the works of Tradition come from generous benefactors who can give a few dollars or thousands. Whether it is a simple pen to write a sermon, a tank of fuel to drive to a mission chapel, a flight to visit the faithful in Vanuatu, or a new school building, everything we do depends on your generosity. Consider making a generous contribution to support the priests.
Donate to the SSPX in New Zealand via PayPal
To Donate to SSPX New Zealand by EFTPOS, Credit Card or using a PayPal account, please choose a link below depending on how you want to help :
Donate to the SSPX in New Zealand via bank transfer
Step 1 : Make a bank transfer to the SSPX Account
In New Zealand :
- SSPX General Account: 03-0791-0293304-000
- Account Name : The Society of St Pius X
- Bank : Westpac (Whanganui Branch)
- Particulars : [Your Chapel Location]
- Code : [Your Donation Number]
- Reference : [Surname, Given Name]
- St Anthony’s Schools Account: 03-0791-0333257-000
In Austrailia : Society of Saint Pius X-NZ: BSB 082-624, Acct No. 58-759-6324
In Europe : Priesterbruderschaft St. Pius X Schwandegg, Menzingen, CH - 6313 SWITZERLAND
Bank Account: Zuger Kantonalbank, CH - 6300 ZUG SWITZERLAND BC: 007876 SWIFT: KBZGCH22
- In Swiss Francs IBAN: CH70 0078 7000 8702 0960 3
- In Euros IBAN: CH63 0078 7007 7010 5070 6
For other foreign donations please Contact Us to arrange the most suitable method.
Step 2 : Notify SSPX NZ of your donation by bank tranfer
Please be sure to notify the Priory of any donation you send by bank transfer (if you did not put it in the Particulars, Code and Reference of your transfer) so that we can :
- Record your donations for tax refund purposes,
- Direct your donations toward particular projects, and
- Thank you for contributing to the work of Catholic Tradition.
Unidentified donations will be directed toward the General Fund, so if you are making your Sunday offering to your local chapel, be sure to indicate this.
Information submitted here will used only for the accounting department to identify your donation, record it to ensure it is correctly used, and shared with IRD (if necessary) to ensure you are given proper tax credits.
Thank you for your generosity.